If you think you are having problems with your cold laser wand please review this photo PRIOR to calling us or sending your wand in for repair.
If you think you are having problems with your cold laser controller, key and or battery charger please follow these instructions in order to avoid delays and additional charges.
1. Please ship to us using a Priority Mail SMALL Flat Rate Box (NOT a medium nor a large flat rate box nor any other size except the Priority Mail SMALL Flat Rate Box). It is available at all U.S. Post Offices. It is economical ($5.35), easy to use and gets to us quickly. If you do not use the SMALL flat rate box the larger boxes do NOT fit in my mail box, causing another delay as my letter carrier usually holds onto the package for a day or two if he does not think anyone is here at the time he delivers.
2. Please do NOT go to a shipping store, buy a huge box, fill it with expensive packing material and or insure any items being sent in for repair. We will assume the risk of loss or damage for items being sent in for repair (not true about items being returned for credit). There is no reason to spend lots of money on boxes, packing and insurance when you can use a Priority Mail SMALL Flat Rate Box.
3. PLEASE make sure you include a note detailing exactly what problem you are having, with your full name, full address, e-mail address (so we can send you return tracking information) AND telephone number. If we do not know what is wrong we can not fix it. If we do not have your contact information we can not return the equipment to you or contact you with any questions. Please help us avoid delays by enclosing a note detailing what the problem is and complete contact information. If you do not enclose your contact information your box will sit on the counter while we wait for you to contact us, some boxes sit here for days or even weeks because contact information was not enclosed.
4. PLEASE enclose a copy of your invoice or confirmation e-mail indicating the date of purchase.
5. Without ALL the above information delays should be expected to occur.
6. Unplug everything – Nothing should be plugged into anything. To avoid additional charges and voiding your warranty please do NOT send with the laser wand plugged in, the charger plugged in or with the key in the lock.
7. Remove any and all labels and stickers you have added in case we have to replace your equipment with factory refurbished. If you fail to do so it can take up to SIX ADDITIONAL WEEKS for your equipment to be repaired and returned to you. PLEASE help us avoid delays by removing any and all labels, stickers or personalization you have added
8. Please send ONLY the components listed below:
a.) Laser controller power supply(the black, gray or white plastic box)
b.) All keys
c.) Battery charger
d.) If you are NOT having problems with the wand please do NOT send it. I have wands to test with here.
56 Woodland Drive
Woodland Park, NJ 07424
Once again * If you fail to unplug components from each other the equipment will arrive with damage that is NOT covered by our warranty!
Our components are warranted for one year (except accidental or intentional abuse).
If the equipment is older than one year OR has been subject to accidental OR intentional abuse OR if you send components plugged into each other we will contact you and inform you of any charges prior to making the repairs.